Here at Old School Labs we believe in challenging the status quo and helping others do the same. It took a team of scientists, nutritionists, and designers to help us re-invent a quality and healthy supplement.
However, none of that would have been possible without a good education.
It’s our hope that we can pay-it-forward and help someone else achieve their dreams and start challenging the status quo.
Enter to Win $1,000 Scholarship
Every year there is one $1,000 scholarship up for grabs. To enter, please submit a video that is no longer than 5 minutes that answers the following questions:
- How has health and fitness changed in society over the last 50 years?
- How does society make it difficult to stay healthy and what is your strategy for defeating these roadblocks?
When your video submission is complete please upload it to YouTube. Next, send the YouTube link, your full name, with the subject line “Scholarship Submission” to us via our contact form.
Tips for Making a Great Submission Video
Making a winning video essay can be a challenge. But here are a few tips to help give you the best chance of winning this year’s $1,000 scholarship award.
- Don’t film on portrait mode on your cell phone
- Don’t just talk into the camera for 5 straight minutes. Change angles, go outside, make a costume change, etc. Take us on a visual journey to show us what you think (as opposed to just telling us).
- Don’t obviously read from your script (having a script is a good idea though!)
- Don’t exceed 5 minutes (but you do want to be pretty close to it)
- Video production quality counts. This means video, audio, editing, graphics, etc. Make this a video that YOU yourself would want to watch.
In order to be eligible to win the Old School Labs scholarship you must meet or exceed all of the following requirements:
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of COSIDLA Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries
- Temporary U.S. residents
- The entry deadline is March 15, 2020
- One scholarship will be made available to one student each academic school year
- Winner will be selected by the OldSchoolLabs.com Scholarship Review Committee
- Winner will be the student who submits the video that best answers the submission question
- Winner’s scholarship funds will be distributed to the financial aid department at the winner’s university. University will distribute funds to the student.
- Still have questions? Please send us an email here.
Thanks for your entry and good luck to the class of 2020!